Why You Need to Care for Your Bunny Tail Butt Plugs
When you purchase a sex toy, like a bunny tail butt plugs, it’s important that you care for it properly. Not only will it prolong the toy’s life and allow you to use it for a long time, but it can also ensure that your health and pleasure won’t be in danger because of a dirty butt plug.
So it’s vital that you know how to properly clean and care for your butt plugs, especially after you have used it. This is because, no matter how clean your rectum is, there are still some remaining bacteria there that will likely stick to your plugs. This could pose a health problem down the line so you will need to clean them up.
But just cleaning them is not enough, because you might damage them in the process. Fortunately, there are proper steps to ensure that your plug can be cleaned without damaging them.
Steps to Caring and Cleaning your Bunny Tail Butt Plugs
These are the steps that you will need to take to properly care and clean your bunny tail butt plugs without the danger of damaging them.
- Know the material your butt plug is made of – The first thing you need to do is to know the kind of material your butt plug is made of. There are two main types, the porous plugs, and the non-porous ones.Porous plugs are those that are made of materials such as nylon, rubber, elastomer, neoprene, and jelly. Non-porous ones are those that use the material like glass, stainless steel, and silicone. Knowing the material of your plug is important, as each material has a right way of cleaning them.
- Know if the bunny tail is a real fur or a faux fur – The next thing you would need to do is to know what the bunny tail is made of.
- Don’t pull the plug using the tail after using – After using your butt plug it’s important to remember is that you should never pull on the tail of the butt plug. Doing this will cause the tail to detach from the plug, effectively damaging it and making it less appealing. The proper way of removing the butt plug after use is through its base.
- Immediately clean your butt plug after using – It is important that you immediately clean your butt plug after using, especially if it is made of porous materials, as this will prevent the bacteria to crawl inside the material of the plug.This will ensure that your plug will be safe to use and will not cause any sort of health concerns.
- For butt plugs made of porous materials – Use mild soap and lukewarm water to clean them. It’s important to remember not use abrasive materials when you are cleaning them as this can cause damage to the plug. Damages to the plug will allow bacteria to infiltrate faster, making it unsafe to use.
- For butt plugs made of non-porous materials (except silicone) – For butt plugs that are made of non-porous materials like stainless steel and heat-proof glass, you can place them in a boiling water for around 10 minutes to clean them and kill any bacteria found on the plug.After 10 minutes, just let them cool a bit before storing them properly. For those made of silicone or glass that is not heat-proof, you can just wash them with mild soap and lukewarm water, as boiling water will damage them.
- If your butt plug is using faux fur – If your butt plug is using faux fur, it is okay to submerge it in water and wash it gently with soap. After washing the tail, you need to make sure to dry it and then brush it like what you do with your hair. Brushing the tail will ensure that they will be kept fluffy.
- If your butt plug is using real fur – If the tail on your butt plug is using a real fur, then submerging in water is out of the question, as this can cause the tail to break. To clean them, you would need to use a damp cloth that is soaked in mild soap.Gently dab the cloth on the tail and be careful not to add too much water. After damping the tail, use a hair-dryer that is set to low heat to dry the tail properly.
- Store your butt plug properly – After cleaning your butt plug, the next step would be to store them properly. It is important that your butt plug is stored separately from other items to prevent other bacteria from attaching to it.It is advisable to use a separate container for them before placing them in your drawer.Remember, though, not to use plastic, especially if you have a porous plug since this can absorb the chemicals coming from plastic.|
Cotton or satin baggies are advisable, or you can purchase a container that is specifically designed for sex toys.
You might think that your bunny tail butt plug can be treated like any other toy or item you have at home and just wash them to clean it and just place them anywhere for storage. But this is not the case, as there are proper ways of cleaning and caring for plugs.
It’s important to remember that you are placing this item inside your body, so it’s important that you take proper care of them and clean them properly to avoid any health issues.